Hemisphere Insider Volume I Issue 1 - March 2011
March 29, 2011
- Criminal justice reforms challenge Mexico.
- Cuba releases a notable political prisoner.
- Haiti holds runoff elections.
- The United States delays approval of its free trade agreement with Colombia.
- China and Colombia discuss building an alternative to the Panama Canal.
- Dissent and a faltering economy in Venezuela could challenge Chavez’s grip.
- Uruguay and Argentina plan construction for a joint re-gasification plant.
- China pursues energy investments in Argentina.