Islam, Islamism, and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) - No. 23, 13 September 2010
September 13, 2010
• Summary of CE Terrorist Activity in July 2010 and January Through July 2010
• Video and Text of Chechen Suicide Bomber’s Last Testament Published
• Mujahedin Strike in Tajikistan: IDU or ‘Jamaat Ansarullah in Tajikistan’
• Profile of ‘Seifullah’ Anzor Astemirov, Part 3: Astemirov and the Caucasus Emirate
• Announcement: New Non-Proliferation/Terrorism Studies Master of Arts Degree and Terrorism Studies Certificate Programs
Islam, Islamism and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) is a bimonthly analysis issued by the CSIS Russia and Eurasia Program. IIPER focuses on all politically relevant issues involving or bearing on Islam, Islamism, and jihadism in Russia and Eurasia writ large. The report is compiled, edited, and unless indicated otherwise, written by Gordon M. Hahn, a nonresident senior associate at CSIS.