Islam, Islamism, and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) - No. 47, 21 November 2011
November 21, 2011
- CE DV Amir Daudov Appoints New DV Naib and Northern Sector Amir
- Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence in Jihad and Counter-Jihad in Northern Dagestan
- Videos From CE Dagestani Amirs: Vilayat (DV) Amir Daudov Warns “America Will Be Destroyed”
- Another Ethnic Eussian Mujahedin Killed in Dagestan
- Another Ethnic Russian Mujahed Appears in New Posthumous Video
- More Dagestani Islamic Clergy Killed
- The CE’s OVKBK Amir Zankishev Announces New Sector Amirs in Shura Video
- Late CE Qadi and OVKBK Amir Astemirov’s Jihad Against the Heretics on CE Sites
- CE Dagestan Vilayat Makhachkala Sector Amir Shamil Claims Responsibility for September 23rd Attacks
- CE-Affiliated Reports Number of Jihadi Attacks and Resulting Casualties From January Through September 28th, 2011
- Number of Unofficial Mdrassahs in Tatarstan on the Rise?
- Muslim-Christian, Tatar-Russian Tensions in Tatarstan
- Alleged Hizb Ut-Tahrir Islami Operatives Arrested in Sibai, Bashkortostan
Islam, Islamism and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) is a bimonthly analysis issued by the CSIS Russia and Eurasia Program. IIPER focuses on all politically relevant issues involving or bearing on Islam, Islamism, and jihadism in Russia and Eurasia writ large. The report is compiled, edited, and unless indicated otherwise, written by Gordon M. Hahn, a nonresident senior associate at CSIS.