Islam, Islamism, and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) - No. 65, 24 February 2013
February 24, 2013
- Revised CE Data on CE Operations and Resulting Casualties in 2012
- Caucasus Emirate’s Gakaev Brothers Killed, 23 January 2013
- CE Dagestan Vilaiyat Jamaat ‘Ansar Ash-Sharia’ Claims Assassination of Dagestan Supreme Court Judge
- Ingush Imam's Home Shot at
- Joint Global Jihad/CE Film on CE Qadi/Ovkbk Amir Astemirov
- Caucasus Emirate Websites Publish Another Russian-Language Edition of Al Qaida’s Inspire
- New IJU Video of Attack in Afghanistan
- IMU-Pakistan Taliban Video Shows Ethnic Russian Mujahed
- Reports and Analysis of Recent Events in Central Asia by Yelena Altman and Nicole Labun (unless otherwise indicated).
Islam, Islamism, and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) is a bimonthly analysis issued by the CSIS Russia and Eurasia Program. IIPER focuses on all politically relevant issues involving or bearing on Islam, Islamism, and jihadism in Russia and Eurasia writ large. The report is compiled, edited, and unless indicated otherwise, written by Gordon M. Hahn, a nonresident senior associate at CSIS.