New Perspectives in Foreign Policy Issue 1 Winter 2012
March 16, 2012
A journal written by and for the enrichment of young professionals.
In this issue:
- 7 Billion Is Not the Problem: Why Malthusians Have It Wrong
- The Future of Outsider States in the Arctic
- Why Has China’s Charm Offensive Stalled?
- Shale Gas and Tight Oil: Domestic Resource, Global Impact
- Winning Japan’s Cyber War
About New Perspectives
New Perspectives in Foreign Policy is published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) to provide a forum for young professionals to debate issues of importance in foreign policy. Though New Perspectives seeks to bring new voices into the dialogue, it does not endorse specific opinions or policy prescriptions. As such, the views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Board, CSIS, or the CSIS Board of Trustees.