New Perspectives in Foreign Policy Issue 4 Spring 2013
June 27, 2013
A journal written by and for the enrichment of young professionals.
In this issue:
- Iran and the Illusion of Nuclear Dominance
- Back to Active Diplomacy: North Korea Policy for the Second Obama Administration
- The End of Cooperative Threat Reduction (As We Know It)
- The 21st Century Build-Down
- Leveraging Social Media in China: It’s All about the “Positive Energy”
About New Perspectives
New Perspectives in Foreign Policy is published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) to provide a forum for young professionals to debate issues of importance in foreign policy. Though New Perspectives seeks to bring new voices into the dialogue, it does not endorse specific opinions or policy prescriptions. As such, the views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editorial Board, CSIS, or the CSIS Board of Trustees.