Transnational Threats Update May 2010 - Vol. 8, No. 3
June 8, 2010
The Transnational Threats Update is produced by the Transnational Threats Project and provides monthly reports and analysis on terrorism, drug trafficking, organized crime, money laundering, and arms trafficking. The newsletter draws on several U.S. and international media sources, including Associated Press, Agence France Presse, Reuters, Xinhua News Agency, World Tribune, Afghan News, and others.
You can review previous issues of the Transnational Threats Update from the Transnational Threats Project archived newsletter section.
In this issue:
- Resurgence of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
- AQIM and the Polisario Frente
- Al-Qaeda Movements in Iran
- Violence in the Northern Caucasus
- Stalemate over Nepalese Constitution
- Presidents of Paraguay and Brazil Meet
- Insurgency in Baluchistan
- Colombian “Narco-Queen” Arrested
- Cyberspace and Thai Politics