Transnational Threats Update November 2003 - Vol. 2, No. 2
November 30, 2003
In this issue:
- The Horn of Africa: Center for Terrorism?
- Israelis Capture Islamic Jihad Commander Obeidi
- Alleged Operational Ties Between the Real IRA and the French Breton Separatists
- Israel’s National Airline Installs Anti-Missile System on Some Planes
- Compulsory ID Cards in the UK by 2013: A Vital Measure to Curb Illegal Immigration and
- Two of Asia’s Most Wanted Terrorists Running
- Huge Opium Harvest Brings Fears of New Terror
- Stepped-Up Efforts to Find Bin Laden in Afghanistan
- Turkish Intelligence Sees Al Qaeda in Iran Behind Synagogues Attack
- New Translation Center to Help in War on Terror
- Terror Funding Crackdown "Flawed"
- Myanmar Penalized Under Patriot Act
- Europol Warns About Surge in Organized Crime in Enlarged European Union
- Two Slovaks Arrested in Czech Republic With Radioactive Material
- CIA Says Experts See "Darker Bioweapons Future"