Transnational Threats Update November-December 2009 - Vol. 7, No. 9
The Transnational Threats Update is produced by the Transnational Threats Project and provides monthly reports and analysis on terrorism, drug trafficking, organized crime, money laundering, and arms trafficking. The newsletter draws on several U.S. and international media sources, including Associated Press, Agence France Presse, Reuters, Xinhua News Agency, World Tribune, Afghan News, and others.
You can review previous issues of the Transnational Threats Update from the Transnational Threats Project archived newsletter section.
In this issue:
- Domestic Radicalization Gaining Ground?
- Russian Terrorism
- Saudi Arabia Brings the Heat to Yemen
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Goes Global
- Political Violence in the Philippines
- Thai Authorities Make Arms Trade Bust
- AQIM Runs Drugs to Europe
- Kingpin’s Death Leaves Wake of Violence
- Drone Disaster?
- Did Citibank Get Hacked by the Russian Mafia?