Transnational Threats Update September 2009 - Vol. 7, No. 7
October 14, 2009
The Transnational Threats Update is produced by the Transnational Threats Project and provides monthly reports and analysis on terrorism, drug trafficking, organized crime, money laundering, and arms trafficking. The newsletter draws on several U.S. and international media sources, including Associated Press, Agence France Presse, Reuters, Xinhua News Agency, World Tribune, Afghan News, and others.
You can review previous issues of the Transnational Threats Update from the Transnational Threats Project archived newsletter section.
Recent issue: Transnational Threats Update September 2009 - Vol. 7, No. 7
- Return to the Troubles?
- al-Shabaab Attacks African Union in Somalia
- Mumbai Faces Terrorism Threat
- Update on German al-Qaeda Cell
- NDN's Vulnerabilities
- Violence on the Rise in Yemen
- Russia's Afghan Drug Problem
- Start of a South American Arms Race?
- The Mafia and the Mediterranean
- Police-Gang Connection in Guatemala
- Hong Kong Breaks up Organized Crime Ring
- FARC Arms Proliferation
- The Jungle Dismantled in Calais