A Guide to our AIDS 2012 Course in iTunes U
July 19, 2012
Web and Social Media Associate, Global Health Policy Center
With the release of our AIDS 2012 iTunes University course, we’ve received a few questions about how the course works. We thought it would be helpful to give a quick 101 on the course’s basics. To start, the best way to use the course is on a mobile device.
Subscribing on a Mobile Device
- Download the iTunes U app on your phone or tablet
- Click "Catalog" in the upper right corner
- AIDS 2012 shows up as one of four highlighted courses
- Click on AIDS 2012 and then push the button “Subscribe Free”
- You're done! You can now view content on your mobile device and receive CSIS updates about the conference
How to Access the Course through iTunes
- This link will take you the course page where you can see a brief description of the course as well as the materials – reports, videos, and podcasts – that are currently offered. More material will be added in the coming weeks.
- Click "View in iTunes"
- Hit "Subscribe" in the upper left corner
- And that's it! You will now receive new content from the course in your iTunes U library
If you have any additional questions, please ask them below. We hope you enjoy the course!
- Reflections on the Upcoming International AIDS Conference, AIDS 201
- AIDS 2012 Focuses Attention on AIDS in America
- Protest Movements at AIDS 2012: What to Expect