Video: The Commission's First Year
July 8, 2010
We're excited to share a short video intended to guide people through the first year of the Commission on Smart Global Health Policy and the five core recommendations made in our report, A Healthier, Safer and more Prosperous World. As your involvement has continued to drive the Commission's work, we would value your input.
Please share this video with your friends and colleagues and encourage them to provide their feedback using the comment system below.
- Report of the CSIS Commission on Smart Global Health Policy
- Video: Part 1 - CSIS Smart Global Health in Kenya: Insights and Experiences
- Video: Part 2 - Partnerships and Clinical Innovation in Kibera
- Video: Part 3 - Maternal and Child Health in Under-Funded Hospitals
- Video: Part 4 - Sex Workers, Peer Education, and Behavior Change