In the aftermath of Russia’s war of aggression, Ukraine will face an unprecedented need for support to rebuild its economy. More importantly, Ukraine needs to modernize its economy and align its trade and investment to the Euro-Atlantic world. Attracting private investment will be necessary for reconstruction and for transforming the country. This panel sought to unpack key challenges and opportunities for private investors, some solutions to these bottlenecks, along with innovative financing approaches to mitigate risks.
- Stephanie von Friedeburg, Managing Director, Banking and Capital Markets Advisory, Citi Bank
- Lenna Koszarny, Founding Partner and CEO, Horizon Capital
- Michael Polsky, Founder and CEO, Invenergy
- Tomasz Ochrymowicz, Partner, Future of Ukraine Global Lead, Deloitte
- Agnes Dasewicz, COO, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation