The Global Fund Reorganization: What are the Implications?
On Wednesday, June 13, at Noon ET, the Kaiser Family Foundation will hold a live, interactive webcast to examine recent changes at the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and the implications for U.S. global health policy. A panel of experts will discuss the Global Fund’s recent funding challenges and reorganization, how the U.S. and other donor nations are responding to these changes, and the future outlook for the Fund’s efforts to address HIV, TB, and malaria around the world.
- Joanne Carter, Executive Director, RESULTS/RESULTS Educational Fund
- Stephen Morrison, Senior Vice President, Global Health Policy Center at CSIS
- Shepherd Smith, President and Founder, Institute for Youth Development
- Todd Summers, Chair of Strategy, Investment & Impact Committee, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malar
- Jen Kates (Moderator), Vice President and Director, Global Health & HIV Policy, Kaiser Family Foundation
WHEN: June 13 from 12:00 pm (Noon) to 1:00 pm ET