Innovative Financing: Key Considerations for U.S. Global Health Policy
The CSIS Global Health Policy Center hosted a discussion on innovative financing mechanisms for global health, including the prospects for increased U.S. engagement and their potential impact on achieving the goals of the Obama Administration’s Global Health Initiative. The event began with a brief overview of the innovative financing landscape, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A with the audience.
- Lisa Carty, Deputy Director and Senior Advisor, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Amie Batson, Deputy Assistant Administrator for Global Health, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Robert Hecht, Principal and Managing Director, Results for Development Institute
- John Hurley, Director, International Development Policy Office of International Affairs, Department of the Treasury
- Susan McAdams, Director, Multilateral and Innovative Finance, The World Bank