Kenya: Assessing the Political and Humanitarian Crisis
- Mark Bellamy,Visiting Fellow, CSIS Africa Program
- Jennifer Cooke, Co-Director, CSIS Africa Program
- David Throup, Senior Associate, CSIS
- Burkard Oberle, Kenya Country Director, World Food Programme
- Other Kenyan speakers to be announced!
With the political situation in Kenya at an impasse, persistent insecurity threatens to plunge the country into a deeper humanitarian and economic crisis. CSIS experts, along with colleagues from Kenya and the World Food Program, will discuss the political and humanitarian dimensions of the conflict in Kenya, as well as the diplomatic efforts being undertaken to consolidate peace.