KORUS FTA and the Trade Agenda
Co-hosted by the CSIS Korea Chair, Southeast Asia Program, and the Scholl Chair in International Business, this event will explore the challenges and opportunities in the administration’s trade agenda including a discussion of KORUS FTA, the remaining negotiated U.S. FTAs, Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), and the potential ASEAN+3 investment agreement discussions.
*Note: this event OFF THE RECORD.
- Wendy S. Cutler, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea & APEC
- Kurt Tong, U.S. Senior Official for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Ernest Z. Bower, Senior Adviser and Director Southeast Asia Program, CSIS
- Brian A. Pomper, Partner at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer, and Feld
- Meredith Broadbent, Senior Adviser and Scholl Chair in International Business, CSIS and
- Victor D. Cha, Senior Adviser and Korea Chair, CSIS