Online Event: Collaboration in Crisis—Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration for Covid-19
As communities all over the world respond to Covid-19, many leaders across the public, private, and civil sectors have started thinking about how they can take action. This webinar will cover both immediate and long-term actions that leaders can take to come together now to either start new or scale existing multi-sector, multi-stakeholder collaborations that will make their communities better able to endure the current crisis and more resilient to bounce back after the crisis is over.
The webinar will also specifically address steps these communities can take now to prepare for a likely "second wave" of infections later this year. This highly interactive and hands-on discussion will explore how to:
- Apply lessons learned from other natural and manmade disasters, including from past pandemics but also major storms, acts of terror, and financial crises
- Use virtual platforms and outreach to form partnerships and begin collaborating now
- Develop specific action plans
- Bounce back faster and avoid common pitfalls that often occur in the wake of similar disasters
Participants will come away with:
- A checklist for how to kickstart or scale multi-sector collaboration on Covid-19 in their community
- Ideas and tools for working across sectors
- Specific tips and insights on using virtual platforms to start and manage these collaborations
Please join us on Friday, April 24 for this timely discussion.
This event is made possible through general support to CSIS.