The New European Democracies Project hosted a policy roundtable entitled “Western Investment in Central-Eastern Europe: Incentives, Constraints, Contexts” focused on corruption, judicial reform, and transparency.
- Ugo Amoretti, Independent Consultant
- Svetlana Bagaudinova, Doing Business Project, IFC - The World Bank
- David Bernstein, Senior Public Sector Specialist, Europe and Central Asia, The World Bank
- Roman Kupchinsky, Radio Free Europe
- Andrew Wilson, Regional Director - Eastern Europe, Eurasia, South Asia, Center for International Private Enterprise
NEDP Director Janusz Bugajski
and Adjunct Fellow William Siefken
chaired the event.