Islam, Islamism, and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) - No. 25, 29 September 2010
September 29, 2010
• Umarov Officially Releases the Dissenting Chechen Amirs from Their Commands
• CE Terrorism Statistics for August and January Through August, 2010
• The CE’s and Nokchicho Vilaiyat’s Late Summer Suicide Bombings
• Profile of ‘Seifullah’ Anzor Astemirov, Part 4: Conclusion – Astemirov’s Legacy
• Announcement: Gordon Hahn Interview with ‘Rosbalt’
Islam, Islamism and Politics in Eurasia Report (IIPER) is a bimonthly analysis issued by the CSIS Russia and Eurasia Program. IIPER focuses on all politically relevant issues involving or bearing on Islam, Islamism, and jihadism in Russia and Eurasia writ large. The report is compiled, edited, and unless indicated otherwise, written by Gordon M. Hahn, a nonresident senior associate at CSIS.