Alternative Transportation Fuels, Session V – Carbon to Liquid Technologies
CSIS's Energy Program, its Global Strategy Institute, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory are pleased to present the fifth in a series of discussions on future fuels and new energy technologies. This installment is intended to build upon our previous sessions with an overview of carbon-to-liquid technologies.
- Douglas Arent, director, strategic analysis, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Carl Bauer, director, National Energy Technology Laboratory
- Donald Paul, vice president and chief technology officer, Chevron
- Erik Peterson, senior vice president and William A. Schreyer chair in global analysis, CSIS; director, CSIS's Global Strategy Institute
- Ken Roberts, senior vice president, business development, Syntroleum
- Robert Williams, senior research scientist, Princeton Environmental Institute