Our Global Challenges
A series of dialogues focused on global challenges, including the eight United Nations Millennium Development Goals. Made Possible by the Knight Foundation.
About Our Global Challenges
This monthly series of panel discussions is held at CSIS in partnership with University of Miami’s Knight Center for International Media. The series focuses on discussions surrounding the eight United Nations Millennium Development Goals, which are:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability;
- Develop a global partnership for development.
The series features political leaders, innovators, international experts, thought leaders, and public figures from around the world.