The following resource list is courtesy of The American Society of International Law.
- A Comprehensive Strategy to Eliminate Future Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in United Nations Peacekeeping Operations (pdf), March 24, 2005 (Zeid Report).
- DPKO (Department of Peacekeeping Operations): Guidance and Directives of Disciplinary Issues for All Categories of Personnel Serving in UN Peacekeeping and Other Field Missions.
- Human Trafficking and United Nations Peacekeeping (pdf), UNDPKO Policy Paper, March 2004.
- Secretary General's Bulletin on Special Measures for Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (pdf), October 9, 2003.
- Implementation Guidelines for the Field on the Secretary-General's Bulletin on Special Measures for Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse.
- Statement of Commitment on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and Non-UN Personnel (pdf), December 2006.
- UN Security Council Resolution 1325, UN Doc. S/Res/1325 (2000).
- UN Security Council Resolution 1820 on Women and Peace and Security (pdf), UN Doc. S/Res/1820 (2008).
Peacekeeping and Related Codes of Conduct
- Ten Rules: Code of Conduct for Blue Helmets (pdf).
- We are United Nations Peacekeeping Personnel (pdf).
- UN Staff Rules and Regulations (in UN Human Resources Handbook).
- UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations Conduct and Discipline Units.
- Hopes Betrayed: Trafficking of Women and Girls to Post-Conflict Bosnia and Herzegovina for Forced Prostitution, Human Rights Watch, November 2002.
- Literature Review and Analysis Related to Trafficking in Post-Conflict Settings (pdf), USAID, June 2004.
- Must Boys Be Boys? Ending Sexual Abuse & Exploitation in UN Peacekeeping Missions, Refugees International, October 18, 2005.
- Sexual Exploitation in Peace-keeping Missions (pdf), Transparency International, December 8, 2006.
- No One to Turn To: The Under-Reporting of Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by Aid Workers and Peacekeepers (pdf), Save The Children UK, May 2008.
- C. Cora True-Frost, The UN Security Council Marks Seventh Anniversary of Resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security with Open Debate, ASIL Insights, December 17, 2007.
- Susan A. Notar, Peacekeepers as Perpetrators: Sexual Exploitation and Abuse of Women and Children in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (pdf), American University Journal of Gender Social Policy & the Law (2006).
- NATO Policy on Combating Human Trafficking (News, Official Texts, Opinions).
Ministries of Defense
- U.S. Department of Defense Resources on Combating Trafficking in Persons.
Materials Related to CENTCOM’s Response to “Evaluation of DOD Efforts to Combat Trafficking in Persons," (pdf) received August 20, 2007 as a result of a CSIS Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request from July 2007.