Occasional Paper Series
The CSIS Technology Policy Program conducts research to help policymakers navigate the challenges of emerging technologies. The papers in this collection explore the social, economic, and security challenges created by disruptive technologies from the perspective of CSIS experts and Technology Policy Program affiliates.
- "Blockchain for Financial Services—Implications, Challenges, and Opportunities," December 2019
- "Offensive Cyber Operations and Nuclear Weapons," March 2019
- "New Norms for a Digital Society," December 2018
- "IoT, Automation, Autonomy, and Megacities in 2025: A Dark Preview," April 2017
- "The Maliciously Formed Packets of August: Cyberwarfare and the Offense-Defense Balance," September 2017
- The Case for Simplicity in Energy Infrastructure," October 2015