CSIS welcomes new partners to get involved with the Wadhwani Chair’s efforts to strengthen peer relationships between U.S. and Indian states. The initiative is highlighted by the strong participation of state governments, the private sector, research institutions, universities, foundations, and civil society organizations who continue to create an environment of collaboration to strengthen future engagement and partnerships between U.S. stakeholders and Indian states.
Benefits are multiple:
- Enhanced access to:
- Finance and investment opportunities
- Advanced energy solutions and systems
- Innovative operations and management practices
- Holistic regulatory regime
- Dependable network for sharing homegrown, contextually appropriate solutions.
- Global opportunities to:
- Collaborate on shared priorities
- Disseminate best practices