Wadhwani Chair’s 2019 Election Analysis
As nearly 900 million voters in India head to polls in April and May, 2019, the staff and experts at the Wadhwani Chair at CSIS will be providing comprehensive analysis of the issues at play in the elections, and the implications of the election on U.S.-India ties. Part of this coverage includes a joint partnership with CNBC-TV18, one of India’s leading news outlets. Read the full analysis from the CSIS India Chair below:
- The global business lens on the Lok Sabha elections — what’s at stake?
- The US-India defence ties are closer than ever. What is the path ahead?
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: How India and the US engaged on the economy under Modi and Trump
- U.S.-India Insight: Scoring the Modi Government's Reform Program
- A ‘negative list’ for a positive change: How to rev up India’s FDI environment
- How to power India’s job growth through power sector reforms
- When strategic autonomy takes front seat: India-US ties through the lens of global institutions
- Effect of rising dragon: How the China factor is bolstering US-India ties
- In India’s Elections, Voters Will Choose Between Guns and Butter