Reprinting for Classroom or Conference Use. One-time, nonexclusive, reprint or photocopy permission—for classroom or conference purposes—is available on request.
Reprinting in Books, Journals, other Websites, Etc. Requests to reprint CSIS material in other publications or on other websites will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Permission requests may be made via email, mail, or fax and should be sent to:
1616 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Please include the following information with your request:
- Author of CSIS publication;
- Title of CSIS publication;
- Date of CSIS publication;
- Section/pages to be reprinted;
- Number of copies to be made or approximate print run of your book or journal;
- Brief description of your intended use.