The Washington Quarterly
The Washington Quarterly was CSIS flagship journal, providing diverse, global perspectives on issues of strategic significance and the subsequent public policy implications. TWQ addressed topics such as:
- The U.S. role in the world
- Rising powers such as China and India
- Nuclear proliferation challenges including Iran and North Korea
- Pivotal states such as Pakistan and Turkey
- The continuing implications of the Arab uprisings in Egypt, Syria, and beyond
Contributors were drawn from outside as well as inside the United States, and reflected diverse political, regional, and professional perspectives including scholars, analysts, and policymakers themselves. Essays were authoritative yet written for the international affairs generalist.
To visit the official Web site, go to http://www.twq.com
Follow us on Twitter!