Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees, chaired by Thomas J. Pritzker, is composed of highly distinguished and accomplished leaders who provide overall direction and leadership to CSIS.
Thomas J. Pritzker, Chairman & CEO, The Pritzker Organization, LLC
- Sam Nunn, Co-chairman, Nuclear Threat Initiative
President & CEO
- John J. Hamre, President & CEO, CSIS
- Richard Armitage, President, Armitage International
- Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO, Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Othman Benjelloun,* President and CEO, BMCE Bank
- Erskine Bowles, President Emeritus, University of North Carolina
- William E. Brock, Counselor, CSIS
- Sue M. Cobb, Principal, Cobb Partners, LLC and former U.S. Ambassador to Jamaica
- William S. Cohen, Chairman and CEO, The Cohen Group
- Lester Crown,* Chairman, Henry Crown and Company
- William Daley, Managing Partner and Head of U.S. Operations, Argentière Capital
- Andreas C. Dracopoulos, Co-President, Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- Stanley F. Druckenmiller, Chairman and CEO, Duquesne Family Office, LLC
- Jonathan B. Fairbanks, Partner and Founder, Global Energy Capital
- Michael P. Galvin, President, Galvin Enterprises, Inc.
- Helene Gayle, President and CEO, The Chicago Community Trust
- Maurice R. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO, C.V. Starr & Company, Inc.
- John H. Hammergren, Chairman, President, and CEO, McKesson Corporation
- Linda W. Hart, Vice Chairman, President, and CEO, Hart Group, Inc.
- Benjamin W. Heineman Jr., Distinguished Senior Advisor, CSIS
- John B. Hess, CEO, Hess Corporation
- Carla A. Hills, Chair and CEO, Hills & Company
- Ray Hunt, Executive Chairman, Hunt Consolidated, Inc.
- James L. Jones Jr., President and CEO, Jones Group International
- William T. Keevan, Senior Advisor, Chess Consulting LLC
- Fred Khosravi, Cofounder and Managing Director, Incept LLC
- Ronald Kirk, Senior of Counsel, Gibson Dunn
- Henry A. Kissinger, Counselor, CSIS
- Kenneth G. Langone, Founder and CEO, Invemed Associates, LLC
- Howard Leach,* President, Leach Capital LLC
- Donald B. Marron, Founder and Chairman, Lightyear Capital
- W. James McNerney Jr., Former Chairman, The Boeing Company
- Joseph S. Nye Jr., University Distinguished Service Professor, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Leon Panetta, Chairman, The Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- William K. Reilly, Chairman Emeritus, World Wildlife Fund
- Charles A. Sanders, Chairman Emeritus, Project HOPE
- Bob Schieffer, Former Moderator, Face the Nation, CBS; and Former CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent
- Andrew C. Taylor, Executive Chairman, Enterprise Holdings, Inc
- Frances F. Townsend, Executive Vice President, MacAndrews and Forbes Incorporated
- Byron D. Trott, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, BDT & Company
- Romesh Wadhwani, Chairman and CEO, Symphony Technology Group
- Darren W. Woods, Chairman and CEO, ExxonMobil Corporation
- Brent Scowcroft, President, The Scowcroft Group