Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees, chaired by Thomas J. Pritzker, is composed of highly distinguished and accomplished leaders who provide overall direction and leadership to CSIS.Thomas J. Pritzker, Chairman & CEO, The Pritzker Organization, LLC
- Sam Nunn, Co-chairman, Nuclear Threat Initiative
President & CEO
- John J. Hamre, President & CEO, and Langone Chair in American Leadership, CSIS
- Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO, Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Othman Benjelloun,* President and CEO, BMCE Bank
- Erskine Bowles, President Emeritus, University of North Carolina
- William E. Brock, Counselor, CSIS
- Sue M. Cobb, Principal, Cobb Partners, LLC and former U.S. Ambassador to Jamaica
- William S. Cohen, Chairman and CEO, The Cohen Group
- Lester Crown,* Chairman, Henry Crown and Company
- William Daley, Vice Chairman of Public Affairs, Wells Fargo & Company
- Andreas C. Dracopoulos, Co-President, Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- Stanley F. Druckenmiller, Chairman and CEO, Duquesne Family Office, LLC
- Michael P. Galvin, President, Galvin Enterprises, Inc.
- Helene Gayle, President and CEO, The Chicago Community Trust
- Evan Greenberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chubb Limited/Chubb Group
- Maurice R. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO, C.V. Starr & Company, Inc.
- John H. Hammergren, Former Chairman, President, and CEO, McKesson Corporation
- Linda W. Hart, Vice Chairman, President, and CEO, Hart Group, Inc.
- Benjamin W. Heineman Jr., Distinguished Senior Advisor, CSIS
- John B. Hess, CEO, Hess Corporation
- Carla A. Hills, Chair and CEO, Hills & Company
- Ray Hunt, Executive Chairman, Hunt Consolidated, Inc.
- James L. Jones Jr., President and CEO, Jones Group International
- William T. Keevan, Senior Advisor, Chess Consulting LLC
- Fred Khosravi, Chairman and CEO, Imperative Care
- Ronald Kirk, Senior of Counsel, Gibson Dunn
- Henry A. Kissinger, Counselor, CSIS
- Kenneth G. Langone, Founder and CEO, Invemed Associates, LLC
- Howard Leach,* President, Leach Capital LLC
- W. James McNerney Jr., Former Chairman, The Boeing Company
- Phebe Novakovic, Chairman and CEO, General Dynamics
- Joseph S. Nye Jr., University Distinguished Service Professor, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Leon Panetta, Chairman, The Panetta Institute for Public Policy
- William K. Reilly, Chairman Emeritus, World Wildlife Fund
- Bob Schieffer, Former Moderator, Face the Nation, CBS; and Former CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman and CEO, FedEx Corp.
- Julie Sweet, CEO, Accenture
- Andrew C. Taylor, Executive Chairman, Enterprise Holdings, Inc
- Frances F. Townsend, Executive Vice President, MacAndrews and Forbes Incorporated
- Byron D. Trott, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, BDT & Company
- Romesh Wadhwani, Chairman and CEO, Symphony Technology Group
- Darren W. Woods, Chairman and CEO, ExxonMobil Corporation